Our principal engineer has over twenty years of experience in Computer and Electrical Engineering.
Recent code development efforts include:
· Assembly source code for a dsPIC30F Microchip 16-bit Digital Signal Controller
· ABEL source code for Xilinx XC9572XL High Performance CPLD
Another significant area of expertise is the UNIX Operating System:
· Installation, configuration, and administration of Solaris Operating System
· Solaris tftp boot Client/Server Configuration
· C program and KSH script data processing utility development.
Developed C and assembly software (firmware) and Forth-based diagnostics for Intergraph 32-bit CLIPPER RISC processor.
Algorithm and Data Structure expertise in both Pascal and C.
Embedded Software Development
Our principal engineer has eleven years experience using Cadence Concept and is known for producing readable schematics. We design and maintain our own schematic symbol library.
Corporate assets include Allegro Design Entry HDL.
© 2009 Somerville Auto Electric, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Sun Microsystems Workstation Common Desktop Environment
· Sun Blade 2500 Workstation, two UltraSPARC® IIIi processors
· GNU project C and C++ Compiler for Solaris
· Windows XP Professional personal computers (qty. 3): Dell Dimension 9200, Dell Dimension 5150, Dell Latitude D620
· Microchip MPLAB Assembler for dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers
· Microchip Development Board, dsPICDEM 2
· Microchip In-Circuit Debugger, MPLAB ICD 2
· Xilinx ISE Development Software
· Xilinx Platform Cable USB In-System Programmer