Our principal engineer has over twenty years of experience in Computer and Electrical Engineering.
Recent code development efforts include:
· Assembly source code for a dsPIC30F Microchip 16-bit Digital Signal Controller
· ABEL source code for Xilinx XC9572XL High Performance CPLD
Another significant area of expertise is the UNIX Operating System:
· Installation, configuration, and administration of Solaris Operating System
· Solaris tftp boot Client/Server Configuration
· C program and KSH script data processing utility development.
Developed C and assembly software (firmware) and Forth-based diagnostics for Intergraph 32-bit CLIPPER RISC processor.
Algorithm and Data Structure expertise in both Pascal and C.
Embedded Software Development
© 2015 Somerville Auto Electric, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Sun Microsystems Workstation Common Desktop Environment
· Sun Blade 2500 Workstation, two UltraSPARC® IIIi processors
· GNU project C and C++ Compiler for Solaris
· Windows XP Professional personal computers (qty. 3): Dell Dimension 9200, Dell Dimension 5150, Dell Latitude D620
· Microchip MPLAB Assembler for dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers
· Microchip Development Board, dsPICDEM 2
· Microchip In-Circuit Debugger, MPLAB ICD 2
· Xilinx ISE Development Software
· Xilinx Platform Cable USB In-System Programmer